Hi people who have nothing more interesting to do than reading this.
This is my first real post in this blog, for academic stuff. The first step here will be to know each other, so I will start by introducing myself.
My name is Mar铆a Jos茅 Caro Urrutia (I can say that I like that name 馃憣). I'm 19 years old, I was born on May 17th, so my birthday is coming and that's so exciting馃懐.
My family is in Temuco now, my bro whose name is Ignacio currently is 15 years old and is doing his second grade at high school. My parents will not be the subject here so I will continue talking about myself.
I'm from Temuco, my High school was there at the Concepcion school. Now I'm studying Public Administration at University of Chile in Santiago. so that means that nowadays I live in Santiago.
Now I live alone (best experience ever馃槇) and that means I have plenty of time to do whatever I want. the most important hobbie for me is to hang out with different people. About sports, when I lived in Temuco I practiced athletics for about 4 years, so now it is time to relaxing and I prefer to do other things.
In a future I will tell you more things about my life and weird experiences. xoxo.馃懐
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario