Hi guys, this week I´m going to talk about my favorite festivity (although I love all festivities馃懐). This is the New Year's Eve, I think it is celebrated for all people in the world. Most New Year's festivities begin on 31st of December and if you don't have work and you're on vacations in that date (like me馃槇) you can celebrate for many days.
The origin of this festivity isn't clear, because many nations or trives have from ancient times festivities to receive a New Year, but historians believe that the first New Year's celebration was in Mesopotamia around 2000 B.C.
The most important part of this post is about what activities I do in this festivity and why I like it. So, I like New year's festivity because I love parties and hang out with friends, and this festivity is the opportunity to celebrate from the night to the next day without anyone reproaching you. (because everyone is on all-night party馃拑). The activities that I do is only go to a party with my friends and ENJOY THE NIGHT! (with conversations, laughs, music, food and drinks).
I hope you have fun on this night like me, so if it's not like this, I can invite you to my New Year's party!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario