I love the photography so I have many photos that I like, but the photograph that I love is about me (obviously馃懐).
This photograph was taken in Canada, on September 11 in 2013, this was my first day there that's what I like it.
It was taken by my ex boyfriend (but it doesn't matter here haha).
I love it because it shows how happy I was that year and is the experience that made me realize that I really want to travel and I could live alone (and I wanted that), and my best friend is there.
For me, photographs are a big treasure, and in this case when I see the photographs about my trip I feel like I'm coming back for a few moments.
Maybe I will come back some day (I really hope that) but the memories of that year, for me are the BEST.

A beauty photo friend! I really hope you can go to canada to visit your friends and enjoy! kisses!
ResponderEliminar4 years have passed since that photo and you have not changed anything!! forever young haha, nice post and nice friend:*
ResponderEliminarit's so cute
ResponderEliminar