Hi guys!!
Today is another happy day! because is my last day here in Santiago (this semester馃憣) and tomorrow will start my holidays!!! 馃懐.
The topic that I'm, going to talk today, is about an expert on my field, he's Jaime Fierro.
Sincerely, I think I don't admire anyone, but he's a good example of what I want to do in my professional life.
He is a sociologist and Bachelor in Sociology, and he was studied in the University of Chile (like me馃憣) He was my teacher in 2 subjects, "ideas and political debates" and "political phenomena".
So, I think you are wonder why he's an example for me? because he has a postgrade in moral and political philosophy, and also is a doctor in philosofy. and is teacher!!
Now, I don't know the kind of job I would like to have馃槓, but I have thought about continuing to study (get a master or postgrade), and I want to be a teacher in any university like Jaime Fierro.
I think he's is an inspiration because he continued studying and traveling doing what he liked, and I want that for me!!
So, i hope my dreams come true, but I think the future isn't more important than today✌.
Today is another happy day! because is my last day here in Santiago (this semester馃憣) and tomorrow will start my holidays!!! 馃懐.
The topic that I'm, going to talk today, is about an expert on my field, he's Jaime Fierro.
Sincerely, I think I don't admire anyone, but he's a good example of what I want to do in my professional life.
He is a sociologist and Bachelor in Sociology, and he was studied in the University of Chile (like me馃憣) He was my teacher in 2 subjects, "ideas and political debates" and "political phenomena".
So, I think you are wonder why he's an example for me? because he has a postgrade in moral and political philosophy, and also is a doctor in philosofy. and is teacher!!
Now, I don't know the kind of job I would like to have馃槓, but I have thought about continuing to study (get a master or postgrade), and I want to be a teacher in any university like Jaime Fierro.
I think he's is an inspiration because he continued studying and traveling doing what he liked, and I want that for me!!
So, i hope my dreams come true, but I think the future isn't more important than today✌.

WOOOWWW I REALLY LOVE THIS SUBJECT! BUT I DON'T HAD CLASSES WITH JAIME FIERRO :(
ResponderEliminarBeautiful post! I hope you can fulfill your dreams!
ResponderEliminar