Hi guys!!
Today when I woke up, the first thing that I thinked was music, why? because every morning I put music to do my things.
I think that there are different types of music to every situation in your life, that's the reason that I love all music types. (not really, but most of them❤ -except corean, I hate that- ).
If you ask me about pop-rock, I love one republic since I was 15 years old, because I love their letters and the singer (Ryan Tedder) is the most beautiful person on earth馃憣.
Other norteamerican Singer that I love is Lana del Rey, I like her music, her style, her compositions, I REALLY LOVE HER❤. Born to die is the best song in the universe, I think I listen that song in a million times. And you know that I love fashion, and her clothes are amazing!!! Also, her album ultraviolence is my favourite.
About chilean bands (it is neccessary to love a chilean band✌) since not a long time, I met the band we are the grand, they are an indie band and I love all their songs, but my favourite is called "dos".
I really want to met them, and I know they will be playing live in Santiago, obviously I'll be there.
I hope your life have music every day, rock your life guys!! (but obviously reggaeton in parties)
bye馃懡
Today when I woke up, the first thing that I thinked was music, why? because every morning I put music to do my things.
I think that there are different types of music to every situation in your life, that's the reason that I love all music types. (not really, but most of them❤ -except corean, I hate that- ).
If you ask me about pop-rock, I love one republic since I was 15 years old, because I love their letters and the singer (Ryan Tedder) is the most beautiful person on earth馃憣.
Other norteamerican Singer that I love is Lana del Rey, I like her music, her style, her compositions, I REALLY LOVE HER❤. Born to die is the best song in the universe, I think I listen that song in a million times. And you know that I love fashion, and her clothes are amazing!!! Also, her album ultraviolence is my favourite.
About chilean bands (it is neccessary to love a chilean band✌) since not a long time, I met the band we are the grand, they are an indie band and I love all their songs, but my favourite is called "dos".
I really want to met them, and I know they will be playing live in Santiago, obviously I'll be there.
I hope your life have music every day, rock your life guys!! (but obviously reggaeton in parties)
bye馃懡

I love Lana del Rey, she is so fantastic, too.
ResponderEliminarI really love lana too! is one of my favorite singers, I hope meet her someday!! You've so good musical ear!!
ResponderEliminarLove ur taste in music!!!
ResponderEliminarPD: I´m the most beautiful person on earth馃憣.
Wooooh!! ultraviolence is the best album in the universeeeeee!!!!!!!
ResponderEliminarI don't know much about music, but pop-rock is a good genre,
ResponderEliminar