Hi to all my followers!
This is a nostalgic moment, because is my last post馃憢 so, it's time to talk about how was my experience here.
This was the first time I wrote a blog, so I hope I have entertained you with my stories馃憖.
The experience here, was so funny for me, because I think that write a blog is a different and innovative way to improve my english. In my other English classes (at school) I get always bored doing too much exercises all the time, and obviously I didn't pay too much attention (The teacher spoke and spoke, blah blah, and everything was boring).
I think I improve a lot my writing in english, because I learned new words and conjugations in a more informal and entertaining way.
But nothing is perfect at all, so I would to include videos!! I want like to do something like a blog, but with videos, we would be some incredible youtubers馃檶
About the themes, I would like to write about "break news", current issues of politics, entertainment, actors, etc. like a weekly magazine!! because I love the polemic issues.
So, I hope there are always new ways to learn other languages, and that my ideas will be considered in the future.
So good bye guys! it was a pleasure, have a good holidays! (I hope so much parties and laughs for you in this month馃懐)
This is a nostalgic moment, because is my last post馃憢 so, it's time to talk about how was my experience here.
This was the first time I wrote a blog, so I hope I have entertained you with my stories馃憖.
The experience here, was so funny for me, because I think that write a blog is a different and innovative way to improve my english. In my other English classes (at school) I get always bored doing too much exercises all the time, and obviously I didn't pay too much attention (The teacher spoke and spoke, blah blah, and everything was boring).
I think I improve a lot my writing in english, because I learned new words and conjugations in a more informal and entertaining way.
But nothing is perfect at all, so I would to include videos!! I want like to do something like a blog, but with videos, we would be some incredible youtubers馃檶
About the themes, I would like to write about "break news", current issues of politics, entertainment, actors, etc. like a weekly magazine!! because I love the polemic issues.
So, I hope there are always new ways to learn other languages, and that my ideas will be considered in the future.
So good bye guys! it was a pleasure, have a good holidays! (I hope so much parties and laughs for you in this month馃懐)

Nice picture Mar铆a Jos茅
ResponderEliminarWhen will you open your Youtube channel? Hahaha
ResponderEliminarWait for me in Temuco for more parties hehehe :*
ResponderEliminar