Hi guys!!
Today is a happy day, why? because is the final class of this semester!! and if I am happy I suposse you're happy too✌.
Is time to talk about my favourite subject of this semester (altough you don't believe me, I like to read🙌). So, I wanna talk about my CFG, this semester I took a course about holocaust. For me this was amazing (you know, life is more than just instagram😈).
Maybe you are wondering why I like the subject, and the aswer is because in this course I learned about other culture, religion, the other side of the official history.
This course wasn't only about listening to the teacher and write, here you can give your opinion, learn through testimonies of Jewish people, and the teacher cooked Jewish food for us.
Maybe I liked because was a subject different to the general subjects on my career, and it is about something that I didn't know.
And the most amazing thing, is that the subject is about a real fact, something that shocked the world.
I hope always learn new things in my life, because if I put my focus only in classes about my career, the life will be so bored😩
bye! have a nice weekend💙
Today is a happy day, why? because is the final class of this semester!! and if I am happy I suposse you're happy too✌.
Is time to talk about my favourite subject of this semester (altough you don't believe me, I like to read🙌). So, I wanna talk about my CFG, this semester I took a course about holocaust. For me this was amazing (you know, life is more than just instagram😈).
Maybe you are wondering why I like the subject, and the aswer is because in this course I learned about other culture, religion, the other side of the official history.
This course wasn't only about listening to the teacher and write, here you can give your opinion, learn through testimonies of Jewish people, and the teacher cooked Jewish food for us.
Maybe I liked because was a subject different to the general subjects on my career, and it is about something that I didn't know.
And the most amazing thing, is that the subject is about a real fact, something that shocked the world.
I hope always learn new things in my life, because if I put my focus only in classes about my career, the life will be so bored😩
bye! have a nice weekend💙

wooow I really love your CGF!! but the most important about your post it the final class of the semester! and its friday!!
ResponderEliminarGreat post and subject! :)
ResponderEliminarthe only bad about that course is you had to go with catalina pinto :S
ResponderEliminarThis subject it's so important :)
ResponderEliminarI like you post! :)
ResponderEliminar