Hi guys!! I come back from my winter break and I hope you missed me馃憖.
Today, I'm going to talk about a country that I really want to visit, NETHERLANDS❤.
I think you are wondering why I like that country, so I will tell you the history. When I was 12 years old I read the book "Ana Frank's diary", and the most of the history was happen in Netherlands.
Maybe you are saying "is only a book"!! but you don't knew me in that years! I was crazy for that book. So, I searched for information about this country, its history, traditions and other staff. Also I saw many movies and documetaries about all of Netherlands. I think I was a little crazy in that year馃檶. My huge dream was learn the Dutch language.
I that period, I learnt that Dutch men are the tallest in the world, that's important because the Chilean mean are very small馃様. Also, when I was little girl I want to be a queen and you must know that Netherland had a female reign for 123 years馃懐.
Maybe you remember (for my other posts) that I like the healthy life, and I love cycling!! Son this country is perfect to me because is the safest in the world to practice this activity.
If I have to chance to go, the first place I would like to visit is the Ana Frank museum (now, you know why). An after that, I want to know every place in Netherlands!!
obviously if I have a lot of money馃憣 I would like to visit every country in the world, but that's not my situation 馃槩, pray for me to win the lottery please!! So, that's all for today, see you next week!
Today, I'm going to talk about a country that I really want to visit, NETHERLANDS❤.
I think you are wondering why I like that country, so I will tell you the history. When I was 12 years old I read the book "Ana Frank's diary", and the most of the history was happen in Netherlands.
Maybe you are saying "is only a book"!! but you don't knew me in that years! I was crazy for that book. So, I searched for information about this country, its history, traditions and other staff. Also I saw many movies and documetaries about all of Netherlands. I think I was a little crazy in that year馃檶. My huge dream was learn the Dutch language.
I that period, I learnt that Dutch men are the tallest in the world, that's important because the Chilean mean are very small馃様. Also, when I was little girl I want to be a queen and you must know that Netherland had a female reign for 123 years馃懐.
Maybe you remember (for my other posts) that I like the healthy life, and I love cycling!! Son this country is perfect to me because is the safest in the world to practice this activity.
If I have to chance to go, the first place I would like to visit is the Ana Frank museum (now, you know why). An after that, I want to know every place in Netherlands!!
obviously if I have a lot of money馃憣 I would like to visit every country in the world, but that's not my situation 馃槩, pray for me to win the lottery please!! So, that's all for today, see you next week!

Hello! Cot茅, I love this post! I think that Netherlands is one of the best countries in the world, so liberal! I hope you can visit one day.
ResponderEliminarRegards!
Woow, interesting contry, and beautiful image jaja
ResponderEliminarHolland!!! its my second favorite country from Europe, its so cool
ResponderEliminarNice place!! I'd like to visit too, soon!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarThat sounds great I would like to know the Netherlands too and I also want to travel to it for their description in a book, but it is a book quite different from the one that motived you, for me the book that made me want to visit the Netherlands was “The fault in ours stars” and is a curious coincidence because in the book the main characters visit the house of Anne Frank