Ir al contenido principal

can you imagine me with a Post-Grade?

Hi people who want to know more things about me!!

For today, the teacher proposed us write about my opinon or if I want to take Postgraduate studies. For me, this is a complicated subject because if you readed my last posts you know that I don't like to think about the future (and if it's about the university, I don't really get excited馃憥).

Maybe you're wondering WHY?!! that's really simple, because I'm not really sure about my career馃槚 (I don't know yet if this career is for me), but in spite of everything, I have some ideas in relation with post graduates studies.

When I was in my last grade at secondary school, I decided to study psychology, but the career didn't have such a good future (salary and job), so I took the psu to enter in Public Administration.

That's the reason that I want to do a postgraduate study in Psychology, That's because I think that Public Administration has a relation with the psycology. Why? because if you work on the public service maybe you want to work to help people with public politics (you must馃憜), so if you want to work with on the needs of people, you must understand them. The Psychology is a great tool to accomplish this.

I will enjoy this because was my dream!! and I really interested with themes like psychology of the personality, social psychology, psychopathology and psychiatry.

If I can to get a goverment loan for this will be awesome!! but if it's not, I may have to pay for the post grade. Also, you know that I want to travel, so if my dream would be to do a postgraduate abroad.

For that I need to finish my undergraduate degree, I don't really want to do the Post grade immediately after I finish my career, because I want to travel before!

So, that's my history haha I want you guys are successful, but If you don't want to study more, there are always more possibilities to be happy. 馃挄







Comentarios

  1. Hello girl! I think your post is interesting, by one thing, because I haven't met a person (in the public administration field) want to study and finally work with the personalities of other! I like you view! Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CRAZY LOVE OF NETHERLAND

Hi guys!! I come back from my winter break and I hope you missed me馃憖. Today, I'm going to talk about a country that I really want to visit, NETHERLANDS❤. I think you are wondering why I like that country, so I will tell you the history. When I was 12 years old I read the book "Ana Frank's diary", and the most of the history was happen in Netherlands. Maybe you are saying "is only a book"!! but you don't knew me in that years! I was crazy for that book. So, I searched for information about this country, its history, traditions and other staff. Also I saw many movies and documetaries about all of Netherlands. I think I was a little crazy in that year馃檶. My huge dream was learn the Dutch language. I that period, I learnt that Dutch men are the tallest in the world, that's important because the Chilean mean are very small馃様. Also, when I was little girl I want to be a queen and you must know that Netherland had a female reign for 123 years馃懐. ...

university isn't boring at all

Hi guys!! Today is a happy day, why? because is the final class of this semester!! and if I am happy I suposse you're happy too✌. Is time to talk about my favourite subject of this semester (altough you don't believe me, I like to read馃檶). So, I wanna talk about my CFG, this semester I took a course about holocaust. For me this was amazing (you know, life is more than just instagram馃槇). Maybe you are wondering why I like the subject, and the aswer is because in this course I learned about other culture, religion, the other side of the official history. This course wasn't only about listening to the teacher and write, here you can give your opinion, learn through testimonies of Jewish people, and the teacher cooked Jewish food for us. Maybe I liked because was a subject different to the general subjects on my career, and it is about something that I didn't know. And the most amazing thing, is that the subject is about a real fact, something that shocked the w...

it's possible the utopia in Public Adminsitration?

Hi dear people!! Today is a sunny day, That's why I'm going to talk about the future. Especifically about my future (that's obvious because all here is about me馃拋). This is a themed post! you know that i'm not pretty sure about I suppose to get into afer graduating, but if I succeed in falling in love with my career, I will work on public pulitics in the public service. When I entered into this career, I really want to help people through the design of public politics, so if you wonder me how I see this working field, it's an utopia. I really want to in the public service there are people who have the goal of helping the society. why? because I think that when you work in the public service with public politics, you are work with the dreams of people, with their needs. I think that in the field of Public Administration we neeed people with knowledges, but the most important thing is that their have the motivation to help people! I know that's not the...