Hi to everyone who love my blog!
I come back from the dead (as blogger not literal) because I was sick last week :( but now I feel very excited to talk about my life before Santiago.
Now I live alone (best experience ever馃槇) but before university I lived in the south, specifically in Temuco.
I come back from the dead (as blogger not literal) because I was sick last week :( but now I feel very excited to talk about my life before Santiago.
Now I live alone (best experience ever馃槇) but before university I lived in the south, specifically in Temuco.
Maybe you are wondering that what's the diferrence, and my answer is ALL IS DIFFERENT!! in Temuco I have 2 houses, one in the city and other in a field. In the city, every place was near to my house, so I just walked to went to everywhere, I didn't even use the "micro", so you will undestand that for me the subway was so crazy!! (OMG a bus underground!!!).
Also, everything in Temuco is nature, animlas, rivers, hippies everywhere. but here in Santiago if you can see a horse near the city is like a miracle.
Every weekend I used to went to my field, to stay with my five dogs, read under the trees, swim in the river or to only walk through the field. Here I can settle with the "Parque Forestal".
This seems a sad history, but it's not like this. For me all of these activities were normal an habit, so I dreamed of living in a big city, with malls, parks, new activities to do every day, and new people to meet!! (in Temuco everyone knows each other馃様). I understand if you hate this city, but I love it! because I lived the best of both worlds!
If I could to mix this two cities would be awesome! but I can't, so I wil be happy in this two amazing cities!

Hello Maria Jose! I read your post and I think is so funny, because I didn't meet the subway too and when I came to Santiago I was really lost, specially, in the transantiago hahaha, nice post!
ResponderEliminar