Ir al contenido principal

the cruise's girl

Hi people!! today is a good day to talk about me like ever haha

I'm going to talk about a sad history about my dreams when was a child馃槩 When I was a little Mar铆a Jos茅 I wanted to be a famous singer because in my family all my cousins and my brother have musical talents, so we always played to be a rockstars! but nobody told me that I sang bad, so when I can realize that my voice didn't sound like Beyonce my heart broke馃挃.

When I grow up I was pushed to choose a career but that's not my real dream.. The only thing that I know about my future is that I want to traver far far faaaar away, so for that I want to work on a cruise at first!

I don't know yet what kind of job, maybe like a barwoman or waitress or in the reception, that's doesn't matter because the only thing that Iwant is to meet people from diferent countries to improve my english, to make relationships and contacts to live in different countries later. And if I can travel at the same time it's so much better for me!!

I think the salary isn't important for me if I could have this job because I only want to travel and meet different people and cultures, these are my real job satisfaction. but my mom shouldn't know this dream, maybe if she knows, she will be in shock馃檸

If this plan doesn't work I will have to work on my major (Public Administration). This idea isn't too bad, but I don't really get excited with this馃樉 because I think the work realitioned with my major is so formal for me, maybe when I grow older this job will be for me, but not now or in three year when will finish the career (I'm going to be 23 years old馃槱, so young!!).

So, that's my job dream guys I really hope to fulfill my dream, and I really want that you guys work on who you love, not in conventional career if you don't want that! Good luck with that!!!




Comentarios

  1. Hello, Cot茅.
    I read your post and I think you're a interesting person! I have two cruise's ticket for the Caribbean if you want to go with me this summer ;) Call me baby, always yours.
    Nicol谩s<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CRAZY LOVE OF NETHERLAND

Hi guys!! I come back from my winter break and I hope you missed me馃憖. Today, I'm going to talk about a country that I really want to visit, NETHERLANDS❤. I think you are wondering why I like that country, so I will tell you the history. When I was 12 years old I read the book "Ana Frank's diary", and the most of the history was happen in Netherlands. Maybe you are saying "is only a book"!! but you don't knew me in that years! I was crazy for that book. So, I searched for information about this country, its history, traditions and other staff. Also I saw many movies and documetaries about all of Netherlands. I think I was a little crazy in that year馃檶. My huge dream was learn the Dutch language. I that period, I learnt that Dutch men are the tallest in the world, that's important because the Chilean mean are very small馃様. Also, when I was little girl I want to be a queen and you must know that Netherland had a female reign for 123 years馃懐. ...

university isn't boring at all

Hi guys!! Today is a happy day, why? because is the final class of this semester!! and if I am happy I suposse you're happy too✌. Is time to talk about my favourite subject of this semester (altough you don't believe me, I like to read馃檶). So, I wanna talk about my CFG, this semester I took a course about holocaust. For me this was amazing (you know, life is more than just instagram馃槇). Maybe you are wondering why I like the subject, and the aswer is because in this course I learned about other culture, religion, the other side of the official history. This course wasn't only about listening to the teacher and write, here you can give your opinion, learn through testimonies of Jewish people, and the teacher cooked Jewish food for us. Maybe I liked because was a subject different to the general subjects on my career, and it is about something that I didn't know. And the most amazing thing, is that the subject is about a real fact, something that shocked the w...

it's possible the utopia in Public Adminsitration?

Hi dear people!! Today is a sunny day, That's why I'm going to talk about the future. Especifically about my future (that's obvious because all here is about me馃拋). This is a themed post! you know that i'm not pretty sure about I suppose to get into afer graduating, but if I succeed in falling in love with my career, I will work on public pulitics in the public service. When I entered into this career, I really want to help people through the design of public politics, so if you wonder me how I see this working field, it's an utopia. I really want to in the public service there are people who have the goal of helping the society. why? because I think that when you work in the public service with public politics, you are work with the dreams of people, with their needs. I think that in the field of Public Administration we neeed people with knowledges, but the most important thing is that their have the motivation to help people! I know that's not the...