Hi people who love my posts!!
In my uni we returned to classes from two weeks for national vacations! that situation stressed me because If I could, I would have a lifetime holiday.
So, today I'm going to write about my best holiday!
On 2013, I went to Canada for academic issues, but the best part of that trip was the 2 final weeks that we spent there. (That were holidays for us)
I can still remembered that was 14 degrees under zero there. The climate was so dramatic but that was really cool!
I went with a students from different schools, and maybe you're wondering why that holiday was special, the answer is that it was the first time that I traveled alone and also was my first experience with the snow!!
I remember that in these days, we rode in a trino, coked a lot of canadian food and we went to every near island. We went to Nanaimo and Saltspring island, there, me and my friends met two Chileans who showed us each forest and they allowed us to enter for free to many private beaches馃槇. you know, chileans everywhere!
Also, I remember the new year's eve with my friends, we were sitting on the beach with some things to eat and drink, guitars, music, good people... on another continent. For me, we were at the end of the world.
Maybe I will come back some day (I really hope that) because I enjoyed every moment of this trip, but I always get what I want, so I will go to each place again!
In my uni we returned to classes from two weeks for national vacations! that situation stressed me because If I could, I would have a lifetime holiday.
So, today I'm going to write about my best holiday!
On 2013, I went to Canada for academic issues, but the best part of that trip was the 2 final weeks that we spent there. (That were holidays for us)
I can still remembered that was 14 degrees under zero there. The climate was so dramatic but that was really cool!
I went with a students from different schools, and maybe you're wondering why that holiday was special, the answer is that it was the first time that I traveled alone and also was my first experience with the snow!!
I remember that in these days, we rode in a trino, coked a lot of canadian food and we went to every near island. We went to Nanaimo and Saltspring island, there, me and my friends met two Chileans who showed us each forest and they allowed us to enter for free to many private beaches馃槇. you know, chileans everywhere!
Also, I remember the new year's eve with my friends, we were sitting on the beach with some things to eat and drink, guitars, music, good people... on another continent. For me, we were at the end of the world.
Maybe I will come back some day (I really hope that) because I enjoyed every moment of this trip, but I always get what I want, so I will go to each place again!
That's history is 100% real no fake, under this post, I will publish two photos to you believe it.
So that's all but I hope life will a constant holiday! bye!!


Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarExcellent story MJ, I loved it to the last word! I bet experiencing the ‘below’ zero temperatures gave you a test of what is like to live in the northern hemisphere. I am glad you had your time enjoying the snow which I believe you could find plenty in Canada. Which city did you visit there? Did you enjoy speaking Canadian? What the food, was it a problem for you?
ResponderEliminar