Hi to all people who love my posts!!
Today is a really sunny day☀, that's the reason that I'm going to talk about positive things! 🎇
So, for my english class I want to tell you about my experience as your favourite blogger👌, for me, this experience has been really fun!!! because I think I can write better than speak English, and I try to make a funny posts too👯 If I'm happy when I write, I really want that you be happy when you are reading my posts!
I think that my writing skills are improved this semester, (more than last semster!) that's because this semester the teacher proposed us write about different topics from different areas of our lives (perspectives and opinons too), and in the last semester, blogs were about only university topics 😢 So for me, this english course is so much better, because I hate to only talk or write about university staff!!!!😣
But you know that nothing is perfect in this world, so I would like to include topics about dreams (but not work dreams or something relationated, because that's booooooring💤💤💤) I mean our deepest dreams! people say that when you know the dreams of the people, you know the person, and I really want to know what my classmates want!
Also, I think that this experience has a connection with my career development, because if you want to work in the public field, you need to communicate with any person through the english (for example with an inmigrant), or if you want to know foreign examples about public policies, the intelectual resources are in english, and most of the experts talk in english!!!
so, that'ts my opinion guys!! I really want that you had fun reading my posts💃
Today is a really sunny day☀, that's the reason that I'm going to talk about positive things! 🎇
So, for my english class I want to tell you about my experience as your favourite blogger👌, for me, this experience has been really fun!!! because I think I can write better than speak English, and I try to make a funny posts too👯 If I'm happy when I write, I really want that you be happy when you are reading my posts!
I think that my writing skills are improved this semester, (more than last semster!) that's because this semester the teacher proposed us write about different topics from different areas of our lives (perspectives and opinons too), and in the last semester, blogs were about only university topics 😢 So for me, this english course is so much better, because I hate to only talk or write about university staff!!!!😣
But you know that nothing is perfect in this world, so I would like to include topics about dreams (but not work dreams or something relationated, because that's booooooring💤💤💤) I mean our deepest dreams! people say that when you know the dreams of the people, you know the person, and I really want to know what my classmates want!
Also, I think that this experience has a connection with my career development, because if you want to work in the public field, you need to communicate with any person through the english (for example with an inmigrant), or if you want to know foreign examples about public policies, the intelectual resources are in english, and most of the experts talk in english!!!
so, that'ts my opinion guys!! I really want that you had fun reading my posts💃
I love you write with emojis HAHAHA I consider they give more energy and live to the message.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you in the part you express that you've improve write skills beceuse the teacher have made that we write about different themes but always including out opinion and experiences! I like that, make it more propriety haha.
Regards Cote!
Yeah totally agree with tis blog, the blog experience has been really fun, and of course our abilities are improved because of the blogs, oh I didn’t considered about the public field or talking with immigrants , that’s a good example of the use of the English in our career
ResponderEliminar