Hi people who love the english posts!
Today is a cloudy day, so I want to be a reflective person (only for today馃憜), and to start my reflective day I'm going to talk about my english class..
The most important thing when I talk about this topic is to know what I think about the language馃槺, with the english we have a relationship of love and hate! why? because I love to learn english, to sing in english to see movies in english and I need english to write tweets to all my famous crush (I think they all live in Europe or USA馃挃). And at the same time I hate it because is very difficult for me to express myself as I wish and find the right words.
So, I liked the English program of this semester because the teacher asks us about experiences, although we are wrong we can to express whatever we want, the class is so dynamic, and this method makes us lose the shame of trying. I like to make videos too, because with these I can learn to speak fluently (although I have to do a thousand takes to get the best video馃槱).
I really want that we can take this class every semester, because although we don't like it, the english opens us to the world. As well, I would like to incorporate activities like video sketch in groups because I think we need to interact in English with our classmates in more creative ways. Also, to watch a movie would be a good idea, or to play games in english or to talk about topics (like the blog's topics) without write, because I think is more difficult for ours to speak in english!!
So I like english and I think it is better to learn in unconventional and exciting ways! because people always remembers the experiences when we had fun!
Today is a cloudy day, so I want to be a reflective person (only for today馃憜), and to start my reflective day I'm going to talk about my english class..
The most important thing when I talk about this topic is to know what I think about the language馃槺, with the english we have a relationship of love and hate! why? because I love to learn english, to sing in english to see movies in english and I need english to write tweets to all my famous crush (I think they all live in Europe or USA馃挃). And at the same time I hate it because is very difficult for me to express myself as I wish and find the right words.
So, I liked the English program of this semester because the teacher asks us about experiences, although we are wrong we can to express whatever we want, the class is so dynamic, and this method makes us lose the shame of trying. I like to make videos too, because with these I can learn to speak fluently (although I have to do a thousand takes to get the best video馃槱).
I really want that we can take this class every semester, because although we don't like it, the english opens us to the world. As well, I would like to incorporate activities like video sketch in groups because I think we need to interact in English with our classmates in more creative ways. Also, to watch a movie would be a good idea, or to play games in english or to talk about topics (like the blog's topics) without write, because I think is more difficult for ours to speak in english!!
So I like english and I think it is better to learn in unconventional and exciting ways! because people always remembers the experiences when we had fun!

Hi Maria Jos茅!!. How are u? I hope fine..
ResponderEliminarI have to confess that I've never had to read some post yours, which is so sad, because are so great and cool :), for that reason from now I will be attentive on your blog.
Regarding to your post, I agree with you, English is a wondewrful language and I would love someday can to domain it complete. Like you, I think the same about the english, almost whole world talk in english... or well at the less they understand. The english is a powerful idiom.
Hello Maria Jos茅
ResponderEliminarEnglish is a wonderful language. I used to hate learning English when a was a bit younger, but know I love it, it's absolutely useful and also fun, and in my opinion, when you take advantage it became very easy to practice and improve, keeping sure you're doing well and fixing our mistakes.
I'm happy to take this course this semester.
Hello Mar铆a Jose! I've read your post and I agree with your opinion, because I think this semester the teacher asks interesting themes in the blogs. Also, the activity about make ona video I consider is so funny because it helps you speak better.
EliminarRegards!
Hello Maria Jose, one question How do you includes those emoticons on your post?? Because it’s so cool, and give your post a stylish post, well about the content of the post I feel the same, the teacher makes this class really cool, so dynamic, we have to interact each other, and that it’s a good thing to all.
ResponderEliminar