Ir al contenido principal

loving public policies

Hi guys!!

This is my last entry in this blog :( buuuut we're close to the vacations!!!!馃拑馃拑 (I'm really happy for that haha).

Today I'm going to talk abour a serious theme (I hate the serious topics but the university obligue me to be a serious girl馃槓).

The topic is about if a policy can help to reduce the kinds of crime in different communities, I think the answer is YES! why? because I believe that public policies can change everything when they have the suport of the community..

We as public administrators, have a big responsability with themes like the crime in our society, because our works has a relation with the design of public policies. If in our community don´t have policies, wouldn't people commit crimes? I think not! this is related to the work of Hobbes, the leviathan, who speaks of the need for a concept of "Social Pact" or "Social Contract", because human beings are selfish by nature and seek to maximize their benefits. This "social contract" will be the public polies, but it's not as strict a sense as the Leviathan (more relax hahahah)

I love the autonomy of the cultures, so I think every community need their owns politics, so that they reflect the values of each society!! I think every police needs the support of the community because we are work with the common benefit..

So, that's my opinion about this topic, what do you think about that? my advice is that you shoulg go to vote, so that in the next goverment the policied that you want can carieed out!

bye guys!! and remember, never is neccesary to be serious!馃挌


Comentarios

  1. Hi Maco!
    Wow, I've read your post and I think this theme is interesting but so political, more even you read about the Hobbes and the Social Pact. I believe in the innocence of the human, I agree with Rousseau when he said that the human is goog from nature and the society currupt him. Maybe, We need debate a little bit friend hahah.

    Regards!<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CRAZY LOVE OF NETHERLAND

Hi guys!! I come back from my winter break and I hope you missed me馃憖. Today, I'm going to talk about a country that I really want to visit, NETHERLANDS❤. I think you are wondering why I like that country, so I will tell you the history. When I was 12 years old I read the book "Ana Frank's diary", and the most of the history was happen in Netherlands. Maybe you are saying "is only a book"!! but you don't knew me in that years! I was crazy for that book. So, I searched for information about this country, its history, traditions and other staff. Also I saw many movies and documetaries about all of Netherlands. I think I was a little crazy in that year馃檶. My huge dream was learn the Dutch language. I that period, I learnt that Dutch men are the tallest in the world, that's important because the Chilean mean are very small馃様. Also, when I was little girl I want to be a queen and you must know that Netherland had a female reign for 123 years馃懐. ...

university isn't boring at all

Hi guys!! Today is a happy day, why? because is the final class of this semester!! and if I am happy I suposse you're happy too✌. Is time to talk about my favourite subject of this semester (altough you don't believe me, I like to read馃檶). So, I wanna talk about my CFG, this semester I took a course about holocaust. For me this was amazing (you know, life is more than just instagram馃槇). Maybe you are wondering why I like the subject, and the aswer is because in this course I learned about other culture, religion, the other side of the official history. This course wasn't only about listening to the teacher and write, here you can give your opinion, learn through testimonies of Jewish people, and the teacher cooked Jewish food for us. Maybe I liked because was a subject different to the general subjects on my career, and it is about something that I didn't know. And the most amazing thing, is that the subject is about a real fact, something that shocked the w...

it's possible the utopia in Public Adminsitration?

Hi dear people!! Today is a sunny day, That's why I'm going to talk about the future. Especifically about my future (that's obvious because all here is about me馃拋). This is a themed post! you know that i'm not pretty sure about I suppose to get into afer graduating, but if I succeed in falling in love with my career, I will work on public pulitics in the public service. When I entered into this career, I really want to help people through the design of public politics, so if you wonder me how I see this working field, it's an utopia. I really want to in the public service there are people who have the goal of helping the society. why? because I think that when you work in the public service with public politics, you are work with the dreams of people, with their needs. I think that in the field of Public Administration we neeed people with knowledges, but the most important thing is that their have the motivation to help people! I know that's not the...